- I have often found helpful,
- I frequently have trouble finding
- Make Hootsuite fall over
So I thought I’d usefully put them all in one place:
- Low-carbers beware the breathalyzer: On ketones, where they come from, where they go to. “The heart, for example, operates about 28 percent more efficiently on ketones than it does on glucose.”
- Metabolism and ketosis: More on ketones and how the body uses them
- Tips & tricks for starting (or restarting) low-carb Pt I: Low-carb adaptation and on eating more fat.
- Tips & tricks for starting (or restarting) low-carb Pt II: Electrolytes, supplements and hydration
- Resolving to diet in 2012 (What happens if you keep stopping and starting)
- Why We Get Fat: Filling out some gaps in Gary Taubes’ story.
Dr Eades’ blog, plus his and his wife’s books, are a complete education.
Get them; read them!
|Ketogenic||What is a Ketogenic Diet, in a nutshell?|
|Ketogenic||A Guide to Ketosis|
|Ketogenic||What is the Ketogenic Diet Good For?|
|Ketogenic||Tips for Starting and Restarting Ketosis|
|Ketogenic||On Ketogenic Diets|
|Ketogenic||How to Use the Keto Calculator|
|Ketogenic||A one-page intro to Ketogenic Diets, to hand to medical sceptics|
|Ketogenic||203 Comments on Mark Maunder’s “Basic Ketogenic Diet”|